Types of Membership
Renewals extended and
Signature reinstatement fee waived until March 24th!
Pay NOW online.
Enjoy, Learn, Socialize and Exhibit. No prerequisites to join the Maryland Pastel Society as an Artist member
Benefits:Apply for Artist Membership and Pay Now
- Invitations to general meetings, paint-outs, critiques, and other MPS special events
- Opportunity to submit artwork for the juried MPS "Member's Only" shows and the biennial MPS "Shades of Pastel" National Juried Exhibition
- Early enrollment in MPS-sponsored workshops with nationally known pastel instructors
- Access to the MPS Membership DirectoryArtist members are welcome to serve as assistants on committees, but may not serve as board members or committee coordinators.
Members may submit work to be juried into Signature membership. In addition to the benefits of Artist membership, Signature Member artists may:
- Exhibit artwork in all MPS Signature Member exhibitions
- Have two images displayed on a Gallery Page on the MPS website
- Be a "Featured Artist" in the MPS quarterly news update
- Serve on the MPS Executive Board
Become a Patron Member: Contact Us
Patron memberships are for anyone wishing to support the fine arts in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and other areas of the mid-Atlantic region. Patrons will receive links to our on-line quarterly news updates and are invited to all meetings and events sponsored by the Maryland Pastel Society. A Patron's generous donation is tax deductible, helps the Maryland Pastel Society to meet its general operating expenses, and helps defray the costs of all the programs the MPS brings to the community, such as workshops, lectures, and exhibitions showcasing soft pastel as a fine art medium.
Or print and mail the Patron and Corporate Sponor Application Form.
Corporations wishing to support the fine arts in Maryland and neighboring regions may also contribute to the Maryland Pastel Society. Corporate sponsors will receive links to our on-line quarterly news updates and are invited to all meetings and events sponsored by the Maryland Pastel Society. We also post links to the Corporate Sponsor's webpage on our website and printed material. A corporation's generous donation is tax deductible and provides much-needed financial resources to ensure the continuation of major MPS programs like our biennial national juried exhibition, Shades of Pastel, as well as other pastel exhibitions throughout the state of Maryland, northern Virginia, and Washington DC., demonstrations and lectures by local and nationally acclaimed pastel artists, and workshops by nationally acclaimed instructors.