Types of Membership
Enjoy, Learn, Socialize and Exhibit. No prerequisites to join the Maryland Pastel Society as an Artist member.Benefits:
- Invitations to general meetings, paint-outs, critiques, and other MPS special events
- Opportunity to submit artwork for the juried MPS "Member's Only" shows and the biennial MPS "Shades of Pastel" National Juried Exhibition
- Early enrollment in MPS-sponsored workshops with nationally known pastel instructors
- Access to the MPS Membership Directory
- IAPS (International Association of Pastel Societies) Membership. Ability to enter two of their annual exhibitions.
Members may submit work to be juried into Signature membership. In addition to the benefits of Artist membership, Signature Member artists may:
- Exhibit artwork in all MPS Signature Member exhibitions
- Have two images displayed in a Gallery Page on the MPS website. Contact Us to see how.
- Be a "Featured Artist" in the MPS quarterly news update
- Serve on the MPS Executive Board
The Maryland Pastel Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; your donations are 100% tax deductible. All donations above $25.00 appear on the MPS sponsors webpage.
Use a Debit/Credit card or your PayPal account. PayPal securely collects your donation for the Maryland Pastel Society and sends you a receipt. Please enter, on the PayPal page, how your name should be listed if different from PayPal. For Business or Corporate listings, include your source of logo and website address.
INDIVIDUAL LISTING - NAME_______________________________________
BUSINESS PATRON LISTING- NAME + LOGO_______________________________________
CORPORATE SPONSOR LISTING - NAME + LOGO + LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE_______________________________________
N E W . . . WRITE-IN YOUR DONATION AMOUNTContact Us with any questions.